Sunday, July 19, 2009

Updates

Josh Agle Study:













Update: I reshaped some of the objects to make them look "more correct" like the skeletons eyes and the womans swimsuit. I also recolored the bottom part of the water to make it look like it matches more.

Bear Wrestling:












Update: I added some paint texture to the flat bears and tweaked the wood texture to adapt to the paint texture.

Candies:














Update: I darkened the outlines of the candy wrappers and added a watercolor paper background to remove the "flatness" of the image.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see updates. I can't get a larger view of these for some reason though. I will assume that they are improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not try enlarging them. I will see if I can fix this when I get home from work.

    ReplyDelete