Wednesday, September 30, 2009

UCM Farm update

Day 1:






It was a pretty windy day...Not my best painting but this one has alot of potential. I need to push my contrast in this one and apply some light colors ontop of my middles.

Day 2:



Within the first 10 minutes of painting, the center bolt of my easel shattered...so I stopped, put the easel in my trunk for time out and then used my backup folding chair. After having a standing easel I dont think i can get used to sitting and painting again. I really like this painting...I think I just need more time on it

Cow Reference photo:

2 comments:

  1. i need to take a better picture of the painting from day 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael -- big improvements. Your work continues to have more confidence and the paint quality improves. Larger. More contrast. A little more planning.

    ReplyDelete