Monday, September 21, 2009

clark and mitchell update



This is just me going back and reworking my old painting since I didnt know we were supposed to bring a larger canvas to work on. Instead I decided to take a painting I liked the concept of but didnt really like my execution of and reworked its color and value. This is the end result.

Next class I will have my larger board ready to go and will be using this as a starting point for that painting. Willey suggested making the bigger painting even more about the sky by cutting out alot of the foreground and making the barn and treeline smaller. My only concern is the same as my first painting on pine street, I think this will only work if I can pull off the big sky...I am a little hesitant but willing to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment