Sunday, September 20, 2009

rough week

Here are the paintings I was talking about earlier...I have little things I really like about both paintings however they have massive problems that probably cant be fixed.


The reference image got deleted or didnt stay on the camera or something, All my other images are fine so i wouldnt call it battery failure, probably user error of some sort

Monday 9/14:


This just had problems. I was really interested in the side of that building...and thought "if i can render the side of the building in the interesting manner, it can make up for not really using a whole lot of depth", well turns out I cant really render the side of the building and wish i didnt lose the reference image because its a really interesting building. One thing i really liked about this painting is the sky...as seen here:




Wednesday: 9/16




Nothing really special about this painting. The left side I didnt really know what to do with because I really wasnt all that interested in the cars, so I left it open to decide on later. I handled the buildings better this time around and probably next time around I will get better.

not my most sucessful week ive ever had...however thats not always a bad thing because ive always seemed to learn more from failures so I am not really going to dwell on these. I will set them aside for later work and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment