Monday, August 31, 2009

Landscape painting

apparently this blog is going to be recycled for special projects:plein air painting....so thats kinda exciting

havent really been working on anything lately...I have really been wanting to make some wood toys that resemble the science fiction toy rush from when my dad was a kid (robots and whatnots)...When I go home for the weekend I am probably going to draw out some plans and hopefully use my dads woodworking shop to start on some of them while im home...

Following that theme I kinda wanted to turn my watch box from packaging design into a series...I will probably work on that during senior seminar

also finally to the younger kids who might be coming across this now that babcock is linking his intro to commercial art class to this:

hang on to these blogs, they are a little more useful than I first thought they would be. Even moreso that some of the other teachers are starting to toy with the idea. Using the links panel you can keep everything separated. Also the more you post ideas and suggestions on other peoples stuff...the more welcome they feel when posting on your stuff

good luck to everyone on the upcoming semester

2 comments:

  1. Would you be using a wood lathe for the toys?
    Glad to see that you are still using your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im thinking im just going to use wood blocks and glue and sandpaper....i can bansaw them into closer shapes and then just sand them down how i want them...this will be a ongoing project that i will work on as i get time at home

    ReplyDelete