Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bulk Update 4: Last in class painting



This was the last painting I did for this class. I missed the last actual class because I had to drive in to have my computer worked on and then the other class periods were spent touching up paintings and photographing them for the blog and the final presentation.

I like this painting. The tree next to the administration building had this weird yellow to red gradient effect and i think this painting captures that somewhat well. This was also the first time that the landscape size i had been working with became a problem. I ended up cutting off about 4 inches from the left side of this painting before getting to this point. Somewhere in the sketching point of the painting I just kinda left out that part of the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment